Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2023
About Ampd Energy
Over the next 40 years, the world will add 230 billion square metres of new buildings–equivalent to building a new Paris every week. The energy which powers much of this comes from burning fossil fuels, generating substantial amounts of pollution and noise in the process. At Ampd Energy, we believe in making a zero-emission, silent future for construction–and beyond–a reality.
Founded in 2014, Ampd Energy develops advanced, electrified and connected equipment that has redefined how construction projects get powered up. We are growing, both in geographic footprint and in the verticals we serve. Ampd Energy is a mission and values driven company with a diverse, rockstar team and visionary customers who all want to make a difference.
Ampd Energy is growing and seeking a Senior Marketing Manager in APAC, to support the company’s growth. Ampd’s product portfolio provides a new way for industries to power its growth vastly reducing emissions and providing a high level of data transparency. As Ampd Energy grows across geographies and expands its product line, it’s vital that we cater to customers across a diverse set of markets while ensuring consistency in our company’s brand and customer experience.
You should be self-motivated, reliable, thorough, and excited about being among the first in the world to work with game-changing products. You will be expected to operate with a degree of autonomy, and be a clear, candid, and effective communicator in both spoken and written English. This role is ideal for a strategic thinker who can balance technical and sales requirements and is excited to grow a new team.
Ampd Energy is a values driven company, and we are looking for candidates who can align with our core values: Selfless, Never Satisfied, Passionate, Resourceful And Bold.
What you will do:
- Work with the executive and regional leadership team to develop and execute marketing plans that align with the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Create and manage a budget for marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Own marketing goals and success through a sales-focused mindset.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create marketing materials, including website content, product collateral, case studies and thought leadership content.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media outlets, influencers, and industry organizations to increase brand awareness and thought leadership.
- Manage and grow our social media presence across multiple channels.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth and innovation.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in marketing, preferably in the Hardware and Manufacturing industry with strong experience in B2B.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing strategies in an account-based marketing environment ideally through channel partners.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
- Experience working across multiple geographic markets ideally with experience launching new markets.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, and digital marketing best practices.
- Excellent ability to write content that aligns with the strategy and intended audiences.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken; other Asia languages will be a bonus.
- Should be a Singaporean or Singapore PR holder
Multicultural working environment
Full medical, dental and travel insurance coverage
Uber travel policy (for business travel & travel during out-of-regular-hours)
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. We regret that we are only able to notify short-listed candidates.
Ampd Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be assessed on merit without regard to age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, marital status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.