Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
As a Manufacturing Technician you will assemble our 3D microfluidic printheads and other custom manufacturing equipment from start to finish. You will also follow written procedures and drawings to ensure our product assemblies are performed according to the highest quality principles and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Fabricate high-quality microfluidic devices.
- Conduct standard tests on microfluidic devices to assess performance.
- Receive, inspect, and keep an inventory of production parts and components.
- Keep production logs and record data associated with operating equipment.
- Operate various lab equipment/instruments and perform regular maintenance procedures.
- Provide feedback and support for continuous improvement of processes and projects.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education: Technical Diploma, minimum a high school diploma GED, with industry experience assembling technical instrumentation components.
- Experience: 0-2 years of technician experience, preferably in a microfabrication manufacturing setting.
- Tech Savvy: Experience using ERP systems. Microsoft Excel and or Google Sheets will be an asset.
- Effective Communicator: You are an active listener who can communicate well both in written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented: You are meticulous in record keeping and follow procedures effectively.
- Thrive in Ambiguity: You are regarded as highly adaptable, agile, and poised when faced with change, and competing priorities.
- Collaborative: You thrive in a team environment, and believe that we can get further, faster by working together.
WHO WE ARE
Aspect Biosystems is a Canadian biotechnology company creating bioprinted tissue therapeutics to transform how we treat disease. Our bold team of innovators and entrepreneurs have joined us from all over the globe to create a new class of regenerative medicine and work towards a future where our bioprinted tissues are used to save lives and make people healthier. We are endlessly curious and wildly passionate about what we do. Every person on our team is a key contributor to our success and is eager to roll up their sleeves to make a difference in the ever-changing world of biotech. If you are committed to making a real impact and accelerating the development of life-changing therapies, we want to hear from you!
The environment at Aspect is fast-paced, collaborative, ever-changing, and supportive. We are looking for team players who bring substantial expertise and competency in their field. We offer competitive compensation packages and benefits with excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development.
At Aspect Biosystems, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or terminate, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, provincial, or local law.
See more open positions at Aspect Biosystems
Something looks off?