Senior RTL Design Engineer
Astrome Technologies Private Limited
We are developing cutting-edge 5G ready wireless systems solving the rural and urban high bandwidth networking requirements.
We are looking for strongly motivated candidates who have hands-on experience in System Verilog programming for wireless baseband design. Freshers and experienced candidates are both welcome.
- Participate in the architecture definition, implementation, and test plan development.
- Develop and implement RTL level blocks, perform synthesis, implement on FPGAs and resolve timing violations.
- Coordinate with the Software and Hardware team to identify the system issues and resolve the same.
- Strong base in digital design, RTL & FPGA development flows.
- Proficiency in HDLs like SystemVerilog/Verilog for RTL Design.
- Knowledge & experience of building IPs using AXI4, AXI4 Lite and AXI4 Stream Protocol.
- Basic understanding in Xilinx FPGA Architecture and tools like Vivado.
- Good understanding in digital signal processing techniques such as Fast Fourier Transform, and good handle on linear algebra and complex algebra is a plus.
- Good understanding in realization of baseband for wireless systems such as OFDM is a plus.
- Ability to research unfamiliar technologies and methods for application in our product development and support.
- Ability to understand and follow engineering processes such as JIRA and version control (Git).