Data Success Manager
Posted on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Why is this role important for us? 🔗
- We believe that great customer service is a company value, not a job role that you can hire for. Every single person in the company is responsible for creating delight in the lives of our users. Doing what's right for the customer is baked into the Atlan DNA. So far, our founding team, product team, and engineers are responsible for supporting our customers and ensuring they can get the most out of Atlan.
- In the past 2 quarters, Atlan has scaled tremendously, and our Customer Success Function has become the most important function to ensure continued customer adoption and success.
- We're actively hiring Data Success managers to support amazing data teams like Plaid, WeWork, Postman, TechStyle, Ralph Lauren, and more!
- In this role, you will own the most important company metric for Atlan — customer happiness.
- If you're looking for a high-impact opportunity at a fast-growing startup and truly believe that user and customer delight can be one of the biggest moats for a company, this is the role for you.
Your mission at Atlan? 🤔
- The face of Atlan: You will be the face of engagements with new Atlan customers and manage the end-to-end customer lifecycle — onboarding, training, customer support, QBRs, and renewals and expansion.
- Trusted advisor: You will help Atlan customers understand the different contexts in which the Atlan product can be effectively used and conceptualise new use cases and solutions.
- Great stakeholder management: You will be building strong relationships with stakeholders inside the organisations, from CXOs (like the CDO and CIO) to data practitioners using Atlan every day.
- Voice of the user: You will work closely with our product team to incorporate client feedback into the product roadmap and enable us to build the best collaborative experience for data teams around the world.
- Customer evangelism: At Atlan, we believe that our customers are the biggest heroes. You will play the role of evangelising our customers and their journeys to the broader data community.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- Prior experience as a hands-on data practitioner who would like to move to a customer-facing role to support other data practitioners; as a customer success executive in a B2B software organisation; or a consultant with experience working on digital/tech/data projects.
- Founder mindset: We are developing the playbook for customer success and would love for you to contribute. You should have a knack for problem-solving and love the idea of collaborating with various functions to help the customer be successful.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Ability to drive value focused conversations with customers and subsequently drive adoption. Be the trusted advisor that the customers look upon to significantly improve their processes through active metadata management