Content Writer / Editor
Marketing & Communications
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
Why is this role important for us? 🤔
- At Atlan, we're growing fast in regions around the world. In the past two years, we've won some amazing customers including Autodesk, Nasdaq, Unilever, WeWork and many more!
- We are changing how organizations fundamentally think about data governance, data discovery and active metadata, in this role the content you produce will be fundamental to help customers understand the new course Atlan is charting.
- As a marketing first organisation, you will have the opportunity to help build the best data publication in the world. Check out what we have been building so far - Humans of Data.
Your mission at Atlan 🌟
- Write and edit high-quality content for various channels, including blogs, whitepapers, case studies, website copy, and more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, design, and data, to gather information and insights for creating informative and engaging content.
- Craft clear, concise, and engaging content that educates and resonates with our end user personas (Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers, BI Analysts, Business Users, etc)
- Edit and proofread content for grammar, style, and accuracy, ensuring a consistent brand voice and message across all materials.
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to develop thought leadership pieces, guides, and informative content.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- Bachelor's degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as a content writer and editor, ideally in the technology, SaaS, or data-related industries.
- Ability to distill complex ideas and technical concepts into clear and engaging content.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a portfolio showcasing diverse content pieces and writing styles.
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for grammar, punctuation, and style consistency.
- Proficiency in content management systems (CMS) and basic knowledge of HTML.