Content and Communications Leader
Marketing & Communications
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Why is this role important for us? 🔗
- Atlan helps data teams do their lives best work (think Github for data teams) and we’re growing super fast. Today we work with teams like Nasdaq, Plaid, Cisco, Elastic, Fifa & more.
- We are not just building a company, we are pioneering the category of Active Metadata
- Great products win games. Great brands win narratives. We have the potential to be the category defining company in a space that has just come of age. We're hiring a Content and Communications Leader to make that opportunity a reality.
Your Mission at Atlan 🌟
- Your mission is to lead our Content and Communications team at Atlan, with the aim of creating the world's best data publication.
- You will have the opportunity to take charge of key written content properties such as our blog (Humans of Data) and the content we produce for platforms like Towards Data Science and other publications.
- Additionally, you will collaborate with both internal and external writers to shape First Round quality in depth stories and resources.
- In this role you will have the opportunity to mentor and guide a team of exceptionally talented content creators, writers, and communication specialists.
- Your responsibilities will encompass driving thought leadership and overseeing public relations efforts.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- As a transformational leader, you possess the ability to cultivate a collaborative and creative work environment that maximizes team productivity.
- You are a nurturer, dedicated to nurturing our writers' initial content ideas and helping them flourish into captivating and valuable stories for data enthusiasts worldwide.
- You are an artist in your own right, continuously refining our style guidelines to create a distinctive voice for Atlan's written content.
- Comfort with data and technology is crucial, as you will be writing and editing content for a sophisticated audience well-versed in deep tech.
- Furthermore, you have a natural aptitude for quickly grasping evolving concepts in the data ecosystem.