IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
You will help us...
- Drive efficiency improvements and cost reductions.
- Strong analytical skills with a detail-oriented approach.
- In-depth understanding of cost structures and P&L.
- Generate actionable insights on the basis of historical trend analysis, variance from the plan and deep dive of business key performance indicators.
- Internal and external MIS reportings to Management and investors.
- Provide Ad Hoc analysis and recommendations.
- Strong skills in MS Office.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
What makes you a great match 🚀
- Overall 3+ years of relevant experience in Financial/Data Planning and analysis including experience in internal and external management reporting.
- Experience in Startup/SAAS Company is preferred but not mandatory.
- Prior experience in a data analytics role involving working with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse and validate data from multiple sources and tools to generate insightful outcomes
- Strong skills in MS Office majorly Excel, word and Google Sheets.
- Experience in using tools - Salesforce, Sigma, Hubspot, Netsuite, and Vitally is an added advantage.