Legal Counsel - US
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Why this role is important for us? 🔗
- Our GTM team has been growing rapidly to meet customer demand and we’re now looking for a talented Legal Counsel to support our growth at scale across North America.
- We're looking for a skilled negotiator who is passionate about getting deals closed in a fast-moving startup environment.
- To provide global subject matter expertise for Atlan’s contracting (sales and procurement), compliance and legal risk management requirements across 3 continents
You will help us...
- Support the sales team in deal closure, including without limitation, draft, negotiate and finalise contracts, such as, NDAs, MSAs, SaaS agreements, SOWs, Order Forms, etc.
- Support internal teams for various procurement deals, including IT, people, sponsorships, etc.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives of our processes and systems and help set up a robust risk management program.
- Drive conversations with internal and external stakeholders to mitigate risk for the organisation and manage its customer obligation management
What makes you a great match 🚀
- You are a law graduate or equivalent (LLB, JD or LLM).
- You have at least 5+ years of experience working in an in-house legal team, preferably with a SaaS product or technology company.
- You have deal negotiation experience across multiple jurisdictions, such as, US, Asia, Europe and have operational knowledge of their commercial laws, such as, relating to privacy laws.
- You have good research skills and agility to interpret legal issues across multiple jurisdictions.