Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Why is this role important for us? 🤔
- Atlan helps data teams do their lives best work (think Github for data teams) and we’re growing super fast. Today we work with teams like Nasdaq, Plaid, Cisco, Autodesk, Fifa & more.
- We are not just building a company, we are pioneering the category ofActive Metadata
- We’re on a mission to empower teams around the world with our Forrester Wave leading data collaboration platform. And now, we’re looking for a dynamic and results-driven Enterprise Account Executive to play a pivotal role in our journey!
Your mission at Atlan 🌟
- As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be at the forefront of our growth, driving new business and forging lasting partnerships. You’ll work hand-in-hand with industry leaders, top-tier clients, and cross-functional teams to create tailored solutions that address complex challenges.
- Responsibility to manage the full sales cycle from the initial discovery call and product demo, to the trial period, and ultimately closing the deal through complex/ solution selling.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to redefining our positioning, story, and product roadmap to ensure that we become generational leaders in the modern data stack.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- As an Enterprise Sales hire, you have demonstrated a proven track record in consistently meeting and exceeding quota targets of $1M+.
- You’re an advisor, dedicated to uncovering pain and positioning our value, therefore you will need at least 5 years of experience selling technical SaaS products to companies with 1250 - 5000 employees.
- Comfort with selling to enterprise companies and effectively solving complex problems through data driven solutions, ideally coming from a technical background.
- Experience project managing internal stakeholders and aligning resources to build trust within your sales cycles.
- You have experience working at an early stage company, and are excited about working in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of integrity and accountability.
- Passion for technology, data, and genuine excitement for shaping the future of the modern data stack.