HR Business Partner - GTM - USA
People & HR
United States · Remote
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
What We Are Building:
- In our dynamic organisation, the HR team plays a pivotal role in shaping the backbone of our company. As an HR Business Partner (HRBP) for Go-To-Market (GTM) teams, you will work remotely from either the US or UK, supporting the Head of Sales and their team. This role requires strategic thinking and the ability to align HR strategies with business goals, fostering the growth and success of our sales and go-to-market teams.
- Own the end-to-end creation and management of a cohesive, proactive HR strategy to support the growth of the global GTM teams.
- Directly partner with and support the Head of Sales and Go-To-Market teams, acting as a strategic advisor on people-related matters.
- Collaborate with and coach senior leadership to understand business goals and develop HR strategies that contribute to organisational success.
- Oversee talent development and retention initiatives, with a focus on the unique needs of the sales and go-to-market teams.
- Implement and manage performance evaluation processes to drive productivity and foster growth.
- Act as a liaison between employees and management, resolving conflicts and promoting a positive work environment.
- Lead change management initiatives to support organisational growth or transformation.
- Design and deliver training programs tailored to the needs of the sales and go-to-market teams.
- Provide insights through HR metrics, enabling data-driven decisions.
What We Look For:
- 7+ years of HR experience, including five years in a senior leadership partner role.
- Proven experience in supporting sales and go-to-market teams.
- Scaled a Sales and Go-To-Market team vertically, horizontally, and globally.
- Experience within a technology/SaaS/data space.
- Ability to think strategically and work independently to support organisational growth.
- Build up the skills and ability to have meaningful, though sometimes difficult, leadership conversations.
- Strategic thinking and alignment of HR strategies with business goals.
- Effective collaboration and coaching with senior leadership.
- Talent development and retention initiatives.
- Change management leadership.
- Design and delivery of training programs.
- Experience with employee relations, compensation and mitigating legal risk.
What We Value:
- Diversity: We strongly believe in growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
- Growth Mindset: We value high-performing individuals who dig into problems and see opportunities for success.
- Truth and Authenticity: We believe in individuals who seek and speak the truth, fostering an environment where everyone can be their whole selves at work.
- Continuous Improvement: We value those who believe improvement is always possible, fostering an environment where everything is a work in progress.
- Teaching and Learning: We emphasise an environment of teaching and learning, equipping employees with the tools needed for success within their function and the company.
- Join us at Atlan, where your role as an HRBP for GTM goes beyond daily tasks, actively shaping the future of our innovative and forward-thinking organisation.