Events Marketing Lead
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Why is this role important for us? 🔗
- At Atlan, we have a clearly defined customer profile — companies who've implemented the modern data stack, i.e. Snowflake, Redshift, Looker, etc.
- Events marketing & account based marketing played an important role in Snowflake's supersonic growth between 2016 and 2018. We believe events will be an important channel in Atlan's next phase of growth.
- You will spearhead a fully new channel that has a high success rate in our industry on our quest to become a category-defining company!
What will you do? 🤔
- Turn events, both virtual and in-person, into a driving force to help Atlan become a home for data teams around the world.
- You will own and develop our event strategy, from large splashes like conferences and webinars to closed-door settings like roundtables or wine and dines.
- You will own end-to-end execution of events at Atlan and work with external agencies where needed to make each event successful. This includes events that Atlan attends, sponsors, and organizes.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- A demonstrated track record of organizing digital events and owning end-to-end execution of the same.
- Detail orientation in organizing and curating events that people LOVE. The extra attention to detail is what changes the game!
- Creativity to cut through the noise. Host the next event as a Twitter Spaces chat, anyone?
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced work environment with integrity and accountability.
- A solid understanding of marketing channels for distribution and community marketing is a big plus.