Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
What will you do? 🤔
- As a key member of the strategy office, your chief responsibility would be to support the Growth team with insights, analytics, tools & processes.
- You'll be collaborating with various teams such as Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, and Operations to develop scalable processes and metrics.
- You'll have the opportunity to define and deliver metrics, reporting platforms, and analytical models that are vital for tracking and managing/scaling our marketing efforts.
- You'll also be responsible for capturing, analysing, and acting on data, identifying potential areas of improvement, and providing analyses for large datasets necessary for decisions using actionable insights.
- You'll also support business leaders in understanding and leveraging data by creating visualisations and data maps to communicate data and metrics effectively.
What makes you a match? 😍
- You should possess prior experience in Marketing Operations and an in-depth understanding of digital marketing channels & platforms.
- You should have the ability to break down ambiguous problems into manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Moreover, you should be someone who enjoys "getting your hands dirty" by digging into complex operations and taking a high degree of ownership over your work.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms & CRMs (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce, Salesloft etc)
- An insatiable hunger for identifying patterns in data and applying them to grow and scale business functions.