Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
What will you do? 🤔
- Lead the Frontend Team, and work with the larger Engineering Team to design beautiful products and thoughtful interactions that make the experience of working with data seamless
- Help us design and optimize the performance of our products.
- Prioritize user experience while building for scale. (Some of our users work with large data sets and have complex workflows that they manage with Atlan.)
- Design and develop products for diverse personas — e.g. data analysts in a large FMCG company, data scientists working with a large fintech organization, or business users in a product startup.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve company-wide engineering goals and contribute to building a great engineering culture.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You have experience building a product from scratch or being in the initial frontend team of any startup.
- You have worked on building and debugging complex systems at scale.
- You have a knack for picking the right set of tools for the job at hand.
- You have experience using a design system before and building a modular component codebase.
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy and a desire to influence product direction.
- You love crafting beautiful UI and solid UX/DX to solve the users’ problems. You have a knack to go one step further to delight the user.
- You understand the big data landscape and empathize with the problems of data teams.
- You have previously worked in a startup environment, preferably with a SaaS product.
- You love open source as much we do! Bonus points if you are an active contributor to the community (e.g. speak at conferences and meetups, etc).
Working at Atlan 👨💻 👩💻
- We love open-source. One of our open-source projects was trending worldwide on GitHub.
- Read about our 10 engineering commandments
- The why, what, and who of internships at Atlan
- Engineering demos: How we share knowledge and build better engineering culture
- Going from great people to greater teams: How we think about growth at Atlan