Frontend Web Developer - Team Website
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
What will you do 🚀
- Partner closely with the website design and experience team to scope and implement tooling that will help us build a best-in-class website.
- Improve the quality of experience for our visitors on the website and take it to the next level
- Integrate our web platform with self-serve authoring and experimentation tools
- Build and improve landing pages for online and offline events, product marketing, advertising and SEO
- Work with a small team of engineers who put users first and have a passion for delivering top digital experiences
- Optimizing our websites for performance-based web metrics like core web vitals and SEO ranking
What makes you a great match for us 💙
- 3+ years of Web front-end development and/or full-stack development experience with an emphasis on UX at a tech-forward, product-driven company.
- Experience working with a front-end framework such as React or Vue (we use Astro).
- Experience designing and building public-facing websites that work elegantly across commonly used browsers and devices.
- Experience writing clear, high-quality code in a team environment and being vigilant in shipping only error-free code.
- Rigorous attention to detail – someone who wants to ensure our website provides the best experience to our visitors and is technically stable and sound.
- A portfolio of design work and frontend code showcasing design systems, engaging microsites, webGL experiments, CSS animations, or anything else that you tell us you’ve done.
- A mindset that gets excitement out of trying new things that haven't been seen or done before on a SaaS website.