Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, May 3, 2021
What will you do? 🤔
- Own prospecting, lead generation, and sales qualification to ensure the team meets our annual revenue targets
- Undertake market research to identify new and potential sectors, organizations, and functions for the product
- Run targeted outbound campaigns to generate new leads across different sectors, functions, and geographies
- Nurture existing leads to convert them into sales opportunities
- Own experiments in messaging for email and LinkedIn campaigns to increase conversion rates
What makes you a great match for us? 😍
- 1+ years of experience in a recruitment, sales or business development role in a SaaS / business intelligence / consulting organization, with a focus on outbound.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Solid writing skills are very important to succeed in this role!
- Previous experience in managing top-of-the-funnel — prospecting, MQLs, SQLs, and ARR aren’t just buzzwords to you
- Ability to think on your feet. You’re someone who can figure out creative ways to run new outbound campaigns and always keep the sales funnel ripe with new prospects.
- Experience with data analytics /management consulting, data warehousing, software markets, products, and business.
- Understanding of the cloud ecosystem and the relevant technologies in the data space. You'll have to keep yourself updated on the trends in the data ecosystem.