Health and Safety Executive
At BluSmart, we are building India’s largest all-Electric ride hailing service and EV Charging network. BluSmart is the first of its kind 100% electric mobility platform that partners with the world's leading electric vehicle manufacturers, mobility technologies and unlocks the era of smart urban electric mobility for consumers. Having raised over $50 million over the past 24 months, we are all geared up for the next stage of growth! Together, we can accelerate the adoption of affordable shared electric mobility and improve the safety and quality of life in our cities.
We are hiring for a Health and Safety executive preferably who has a experience in the same field.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and report local high-risk activities.
- Disseminate best practices within various hub locations (to staff and driver-partners).
- Ensure that appropriate Personal Protective Equipment is correctly identified, fit for purpose, and correctly maintained for all activities.
- Actively conduct the Safety toolbox talks among the employees/hub staff/driver-partners on a regular basis.
- Provide dedicated supervision/fire watch when hot-work, height work, or other activity is taking place in the premises that could be hazardous, especially by third-party employees.
- Assist the HSE Department to implement the BluSmart HSE Policy & Procedures at all locations.
- Apply and respect safety, health, and environmental requirements in daily activities.
- Watch for potentially hazardous working conditions or work practices and report them.
- Foster a culture of reporting in the operating team, and strive to create a safer workplace.
- Ensure all the HSE-related checklists are up to date and regularly filled by the concerned department/hub teams.
- Ensure personnel are properly equipped with safety and health equipment.
- Conduct routine safety inspections and random audits.
- Watch for unsafe acts & unsafe conditions and arrange to prevent /mitigate them.
- Proven work experience of 3-4 years in an Operations, Supply Chain, or HSE role
- Good communication skills in Hindi and English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure and comfort with ambiguity
- Highly self-motivated, and goal-oriented personality
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. / B.E. / B. Tech
Compensation As per Industry Standards