Executive Assistant To Chief Operations Officer
At BluSmart, we are building India’s largest all-Electric ride-hailing service.We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company's Chief Operating Officer.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the Chief Operations Officer. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the CXO's and senior management team; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts ; and overseas special projects.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills
and be able to act and decide effectively with limited guidance.
The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small , entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven , results- driven and community- oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations , with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.The Executive Assistant will have have the ability to work independently on projects , from conception to completion , and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and
timely support to executive members.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the COO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the COO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" roles, creating win-win situations for direct access to the COO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the COO
- Tracks all key projects on the COO’s calendar, and follows up as well as adds value in specific cases where action items are delayed/stuck due to any variety of reasons. Also makes sure that appropriate escalations take place, and is able to schedule meetings/handle communication between various stakeholders and the COO.
- Researches prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the COO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the COO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the COO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the COO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Three to five years of relevant work experience. Prior experience in project management roles will be beneficial.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Compensation As per Industry Standards