At Brill Power we have Hardware, Firmware, Software, Data Science and Business teams. If you have a great idea or are interested in an internship to work alongside us, let us know and you could contribute to our mission to improve the battery industry and work towards a sustainable future.
At Brill Power we work on the cutting edge of energy storage, power electronics, and battery software. We are offering you an opportunity to work and gain experience within this highly skilled environment. At Brill Power we have Hardware, Firmware, Software, Data Science and Business teams. If you have a great idea or are interested in an internship to work alongside us, let us know and you could contribute to our mission to improve the battery industry and work towards a sustainable future.
- Paid internship
- Full time, non-permanent, start and end date flexible
- Based in Oxford, UK
- Salary: £25,000 per annum, pro rata
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Electronics, including power electronics
- Embedded software
- Data science
- Front and back end software development
- Business management
A number of backgrounds will fit perfectly with this role – you might have a degree or be studying Engineering. Business, Physics or similar.
- A great idea or area where you would like to contribute to our work here at Brill Power.
- Be an excellent communicator and team player.
- Have experience or interest in the cleantech energy sector, and in particular battery energy storage.
- Be entrepreneurial, proactive, and creative.
- Be highly self-motivated and initiative-taking.
- Studying for a degree in Engineering, Software, Physics, Business or similar.
Get in touch
There is no perfect candidate but if you have a great idea and want to experience working within the energy storage industry, get in touch and let us know.
Brill Power is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all, without regard to their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender reassignment, national origin, sexual orientation, or age.
Please send a CV and cover letter explaining what you would work on during your internship to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share your details with the right team.
Brill Power is proud to be a certified Oxford Living Wage employer.