Policy & Procedure
CROWDE is an agricultural-focused technology and financial company located in Jakarta, Indonesia. Our mission is to create a sustainable business ecosystem that enables 30M+ Indonesian farmers to thrive by providing them with business infrastructures: access to financing, cost-effective inputs, developing vibrant markets for their produce, efficient fresh produce logistics, data-driven market insights, and industry best practices. We focus solely on agriculture, and have expanded to cover the entire agriculture ecosystem from agricultural input producers, to suppliers and end consumers. Our core values are driven by economic empowerment, financial inclusion, farmer welfare, food security, and gender diversity.
- All Review on Company’ policies and procedure (and all internal regulation) are performed in accordance with SLA
- Ensure development of Policy Procedure system in progressing
- Checker maker process is implemented
- Closely liaise with the developer team to ensure that policies procedure tools and libraries are ready to be used by related parties.
- Review incoming policy/procedure (and all internal regulation) and ensure sufficient input has been given from a compliance perspective. Establish policy and procedure systematically
- Support each function within the organization in policy development.
- Maintain company’s policy procedure list is update and accurate and ensure that every approved policy is numbered and registered ensure annual certification of policy procedure has been performed accordingly to all function within company
- Provide recommendation/ develop a baseline on business process in a Policy to boost the effectiveness by considering the Regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in developing and reviewing policy procedure
- Understand business process in fintech company/finance
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Visio, Draw Io
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Having Strong analytical and possess strong communication skills
- Have a good understanding of Indonesian regulations, law and industry practice.
- Experience of front facing OJK or associations
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment.