Manager - Corporate Finance
Accounting & Finance
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Corporate Finance Manager: Brief- Roles and Responsibilities:
Ecozen, a technology company, develops climate-smart deep-tech solutions and core technology stacks to deliver a sustainable future. Applying these technology stacks to the agricultural sector, Ecozen has revolutionized cold chains (Ecofrost) and the irrigation industry (Ecotron), substantially improving the income of 100,000+ farmers and enabling the generation of over 1Bn units of clean energy(kWh). Ecozen sees a significant opportunity in applying its technology stacks and introducing climate-smart solutions for sectors beyond agriculture.
For more information, please see www.ecozensolutions.com.
Seeking a dynamic candidate to work on a different spectrum of corporate finance domain involving equity, M&A, debt & grants. He or she will work closely with CEO and CFO to help make critical decisions around deliverables. If you are a highly motivated candidate with a willingness to work in a collaborative setup and capable of wearing a hat as per the scope of work, you might be perfect for the role.
You would be working in a team where you might be working on some of the below aspects at a given time -
1) Scouting investors as well as acquisition targets
2) Structuring investments with financial return as well as a legal understanding for M&A deals
3) Preparing a financial model for equity as well as M&A transaction. M&A modeling would also involve synergy and Accretion/dilution analysis
4) Managing the entire deal cycle including business as well as legal due diligence for equity as well as M&A
5) Liaison with existing as well as prospective lenders for limits and other structured financings at best commercial terms
6) Dealer and channel financing
7) Reviewing and analysing monthly MIS
8) Participating in an annual business plan and budgeting exercise
9) Working closely with business heads to anticipate quarterly working capital requirements.
Qualification and Skill
· 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Equity, M&A or lender management
· Preferably from an engineering + MBA/CFA background
· Good communication skills
· Team management
· Stakeholder management
· Working knowledge in legal aspects of deal structuring