Technical Product Manager Ecotron
Ecozen is innovating at the intersection of clean-tech & the internet of things. We aspire to disrupt the way perishables are handled across the value chain and build an intelligent and completely automated after-sales service solution in the long run.
Currently, we have two products- Ecofrost & Ecotron. Ecofrost is a portable solar-powered cold room based on thermal energy storage, which can maintain low temperatures without any backup power. We also offer a smart controller “Ecotron” for irrigation pumps which complements our offerings in the solar/agri-solutions space and are a major market shareholder.
Both the products are strongly integrated with the internet and give us extensive data about their usage and performance. Using this data, we are building a perishables-friendly marketplace and powerful algorithms to improve product performance, serviceability, and reliability.
Our primary USP is our innovative and fresh approach to real-life problems and solving them with the philosophy of lean solutions. Our team consists of extremely motivated and energetic individuals who walk hand-in-hand with the company's principles and vision.
We are headquartered at Pune and also have major operations at Raipur. We are also spread across other locations such as Hyderabad, Chandigarh & Delhi.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy
- Support in developing product roadmap for both motor and cooling applications
- Support in building minimal viable products
- Coordinate with internal teams such as developers, engineers, QA and operations
- Research on the new and upcoming technologies
- Support the team in prioritizing research and development projects
- Technical evaluation of competitor products
- Evaluate technical risks of product and propose risk mitigation strategies
- Support in internal training of new products
- Support in creation and maintenance of product documentation
- Coordinating beta testing of various products and features
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Research on the technical trends in the industry
Skill set/Experience we require
- Proven work experience in technical product management role
- Proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Bachelors/Masters in Electronics or Mechanical