Manager - Engineering
Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
- Leads and coordinates various engineering functions and operations including quality assurance, testing, production, and development of new and existing product lines.
- Facilitates communication between customer, Service, Design, Quality and Production team
- Evaluate Design Release for DFA/DFS(Design for Assembly and design for service)
- Serves as project manager for multiple projects, creating timelines and cost projections, for customization , variants development and Design upgrades
- Reviews work and projects for technical accuracy for Design to Production Establishes, implements, and maintains procedures, and standards.
- Prepares and executes Project Budget for onsite customization Negotiates contracts with outside vendors.
- Maintains knowledge of new trends, developments, technologies, materials, and best practices; applies this knowledge to continually improve product lines and production efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.