Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability
- Possess some knowledge of HVAC&R.
- Possess some knowledge of Basic Heat Transfer & Fluid mechanics.
- Possess strong knowledge of Engineering Graphics and Sheet metal design and drafting.
- Exhibit capability to execute CAD modeling for Refrigeration piping, Compact Assembly designs, Sheet metal component designing, and Detailed Drafting.
- Design Calculation, Tolerance stack-up analysis / DVA, DQR, DFM, DFA, DVPR, GD&T
- Should be able to create Engineering Drawings as per the Standard drafting rules.
- Should be able to collaborate with the Design team where Cross-functional product design is involved.
- Collaborate with internal customers to establish the design brief, including the concept, performance, and production criteria.
- Should be able to develop CAD models as per simulation/direct execution requirements.
- Incorporate feedback into 3D model designs. Make revisions to models as and when required.
- Create assembly-related documentation for ease of understanding for technicians.
- Should be able to proactively take inputs from team members to obtain relevant information for the initial design.
- Develop and capture CTQ parameters for Quality control into internal documentation.
- Collaborate with external vendors to explain necessary details for manufacturing.
- Diploma/BE degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in CAD modeling and drafting.
- He/She should be proficient in Any of the following CAD Software. Solidworks/Creo/Catia/Fusion 360.
- Experience with Fusion 360 is a plus.
- Experience in P&ID is a plus.