Circuit Design Engineer
Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people, and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules, and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services, and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
- Design double-sided, multi-layered using industry-standard techniques (IPC), ensuring manufacturing constraints.
- Creation and management of the ECAD library, creation of the PCB footprint and SCH symbols using EDA tools like Altium
- Creation and release of documentation for fabrication of PCBs.
- Ensuring BOM creation, PCB fabrication, bring-up testing, and functional testing.
- Test/benchmark design against the standards
Skills and qualifications
- Fundamentals in analog and/or power electronics design
- Fair understanding of PCB technology, materials, fabrication, assembly, and soldering
- Excellent hardware debugging/troubleshooting skill
- Hands-on experience with any PCB development tool like Altium, Orcad, Eagle Zuken, etc
- Board-level testing and system debugging
- Knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Knowledge of EMI, EMC, and IEC product standards