Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide.
- Analyze cold chain device data and extract useful statistics/insights that drive actionable recommendations to improve product performance/quality and customer experience
- Write efficient MySQL/Python code and complex queries across extensive data sets
- Build effective models to fuel analytical frameworks that drive material product improvements in hardware optimization, controls, and refrigeration diagnostics
- Work effectively with engineers and conduct end-to-end analyses, from data requirement gathering to data processing and modeling
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and depict the story via dashboards and reports
- Automate analyses with interaction with MongoDB
- Utilise APIs to build interactive applications
- Build data dashboards independently
- B.Tech. or M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Preferred), Math, Physics, Statistics, or a related field
- Prior internship/work experience in data analytics or related field
- Strong proficiency in MongoDB, and Python for writing efficient queries, data manipulation, and analysis
- Strong knowledge of data visualization techniques and tools using Matplotlib, Plotly, Seaborn, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills to help refine problem statements and solve them with the available data
- Exceptional organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to take on projects with a sense of ownership and entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience creating data products and dashboards in Tableau, Shiny, or others.
- Exposure to building machine learning models with demonstrated impact
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with stakeholders/leadership teams, and working cross-functionally across different teams