Senior Power Electronics Engineer
Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the other industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
- Design and development of production-ready high-power electronic converters and inverters like Buck, Boost, VFD, Flyback, etc.
- Developing digital control algorithms and techniques for driving the power converters/inverters.
- Developing PCB schematics and reviewing layouts for power converters.
- Developing simulation models to validate the design for power converters.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to drive root cause analysis to achieve timely and robust issue resolution
- Facilitate RCA, corrective action development, and coordinate the implementation of system improvements for the most prevalent post-production/field issues.
- Test/benchmark design against the standards
- Get involved in testing and validation case creation and testing for new designs.
Skills and qualifications
- Strong fundamentals in analog and/or power electronics design
- Working knowledge of digital control techniques.
- Working knowledge of programming embedded MCUs and using their peripherals like SCI, ADC, and PWM.
- In-depth understanding of PCB lay-outing considering EMI/EMC emissions and filtering, grounding, and shielding.
- Strong understanding of Magnetics, Swithces (MOSFETs/IGBTs) and Gate Driver circuits.
- Hands-on with any modeling/simulation tool like MATLAB/PSIM/PLECS
- Experience with designing systems with modeling and simulations
- Excellent hardware debugging/troubleshooting skill