Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
Ecotron Business – Channel Sales AM
· Achieve Sales target set for the period
· Ensure collection before supply
· Develop Distributors region wise and under them a network of dealers /retailers
· Manage these distributors and their dealer network
· Managing the distributor sales team to maximize sales revenue
· Educating distributor sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
· Hold ongoing performance reviews with the distributor sales team to provide constructive feedback
· Initiate and innovate marketing strategies to increase sales and reduce costs
· Identify current and future needs of the customer and potential customers.
· Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
· Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
· Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
· Identify hiring needs, select and train new sales individuals
· Complete accountability of customer ledgers and its timely reconciliation in coordination with both customer team and internal accounts team.
· Be responsible for managing assigned accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with clients and meet company objectives.
· Plan and schedule regular Distributor /Dealer / Retailer / customer visits as needed so as to capture, analyse and review customer feedback on products and services.
· Capture and manage the life cycle of leads in CRM
· Prepare business plan and in alignment with key Accounts to achieve business goals
· Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
· Reviewing regional expenses and recommend improvements
· Attend trade shows and conventions as needed
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- 3+ years proven work experience as a Channel sales Executive/ Regional Sales Manager/Area Manager or related roles
- Ability to manage multiple accounts effectively
- Experience in sales forecasting and building a customer base
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving mindset
- Need to travel extensively
Education Qualification :
- Graduation/ Degree - Commerce or Engineering