Ecozen is innovating at the intersection of clean-tech & the internet of things. We aspire to disrupt the way perishables are handled across the value chain and build an intelligent and completely automated after-sales service solution in the long run. Currently, we have two products- Ecofrost & Ecotron. Ecofrost is a portable solar-powered cold room based on thermal energy storage, which can maintain low temperatures without any backup power. We also offer a smart controller “Ecotron” for irrigation pumps which complements our offerings in the solar/agri-solutions space and are a major market shareholder. Both the products are strongly integrated with the internet and give us extensive data about their usage and performance. Using this data, we are building a perishables-friendly marketplace and powerful algorithms to improve product performance, serviceability, and reliability. Our primary USP is our innovative and fresh approach to real-life problems and solving them with the philosophy of lean solutions. Our team consists of extremely motivated and energetic individuals who walk hand-in-hand with the company's principles and vision.
We are headquartered at Pune and also have major operations at Raipur. We are also spread across other locations such as Hyderabad, Chandigarh & Delhi. We are seeking Mechanical Engineers who can design our next-generation products as well as refine and evolve existing product lines. She/he should help in detail designing of products mechanical features. She/he should have good knowledge of manufacturing
especially in Sheet metal manufacturing, Machining, plastic manufacturing such as injection molding, Blow molding, vacuum casting, vacuum forming, roto molding etc.
- Install and operate machinery at test sites to make sure the product is working properly and poses no danger to the end users ·
- Conduct routine or scheduled inspections of machines and equipment. ·
- Will need to clean, replace, repair equipment or parts to maintain smooth operation of machinery and equipment
- Carry out periodic inspection on the machine, diagnose faults, and rectify any fault. ·
- Resolve any issues at the work site without interrupting the customer's business or daily activities.
- Work effectively and in the shortest time possible.