Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and conducts engineering research requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard engineering and scientific techniques.
- Applies an analytical approach to the solution of a wide variety of problems, or applies specialized techniques or ingenuity in selecting and evaluating approaches to unforeseen or novel problems.
- Demonstrates and applies a thorough understanding of engineering methods, research protocols, assessment instruments, and data interpretation.
- Independently performs most research assignments with instructions as to the general results expected; receives guidance on unusual or complex problems.
- Designs performs, and/or oversees engineering experiments, tests, and data collection to ensure data integrity, quality control, and protocol compliance.
- Coordinates activities of engineering functions and encourages the interchange of information, ideas, and techniques among various engineering fields.
- Reviews and evaluates results and conclusions of research projects.
- Writes or assists in writing project proposals; as appropriate, on projects of complexities consistent with the above criteria.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Reach out to domain experts inside and outside the organization to avail solutions to key problems.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Skill in the use of computers and related software applications to develop scientific documentation and presentations.
- Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on research data and findings.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to use independent judgment to develop model concepts and approaches for research.
- Ability to design, organize, and coordinate scientific and/or engineering research projects.
- Knowledge of advanced mathematical concepts.
- Ability to conduct systematic analysis and develop solutions to complex scientific problems.
- Knowledge of engineering and/or scientific research principles, practices, and protocols.
- Ability to perform independent, original research in an advanced area of scientific expertise.
- Knowledge of engineering/scientific experiments, tests, and data collection protocols.