Embedded Software Engineer
Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide.
- Design and implement software for embedded devices and systems from requirements.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
- Review code and design.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post-production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
Skills and qualifications-
- Needs to have a very sound understanding of the fundamentals of electronics and 8/16/32 microcontrollers
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with multitasking real-time operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of RTOS and communication protocols like UART, I2C, SPI, USB, MODBUS, HTTP, MQTT etc
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- At least a bachelor's degree in Electronics or Computer Science.