Laboratory Analyst Officer (shrimp)
Jepara Regency, Central Java, Indonesia
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2023
Job Description :
- Provide and Improved SOP operational laboratories in the fields.
- Collaboration with laboratory analysts to manage laboratories in the pond sites and validate WQ results.
- Provide a database of shrimp diseases (body symptoms, hepato and guts) and water dynamic insight correlate with treatment.
- Provide water quality and shrimp health weekly reports with deep analysts.
- Collaboration with cultivation data analysts to maintain and validate WQ data quality and build cultivation modeling.
Job Requirement :
- Aquaculture Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a shrimp laboratory (Bonus: PCR analyst)
- Have strong knowledge related to shrimp disease
- Have good communication and ability to drive collaboration between different stakeholders internal team.
- Have high mobility and are willing to stay in the pond site