Government Relation Associate
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2023
You will have amazing opportunities to :
- Manage the execution of programs or projects aligned with the strategic initiatives and strategies developed
- Assist in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with government officials, agencies, and key stakeholders in the East Region of Indonesia.
- Conduct monitoring, evaluation analysis and reporting of relevant developments and their potential implications
- Contribute to policy advocacy efforts by providing valuable insights and information to help shape favorable policies and regulatory frameworks.
- Collaborate with the communication team to ensure consistent and effective messaging regarding government relations initiatives.
- Help ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and ethical standards in government relations activities.
- Contribute to the analysis and reporting of relevant developments and their potential implications.
What you will need to be succeed :
- 1+ years of experience on government relations, public affairs, or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in political science, public policy, international relations, aquaculture science or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in executing and managing programs or projects in a government relations or public affairs context (B2G)
- Familiarity with government structures, decision-making processes, and local policy dynamics in the East Region of Indonesia (East Java, Sulawesi, and Bali-Nusra)
- Ability to work remotely or mobile working to travel to different locations, adapting to the needs of engaging with regional government entities and officials in various regions.