Quality Assurance Analyst - Hardware
IT, Other Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Your daily routine will be:
- Ensuring the product that is being developed has the quality that is required by the user and fulfilling the acceptance criteria set by the product manager.
- Investigating customer complaints and problems of non-compliance, such as Track customer complaints (Observation of failure, deduction of root causes, detection indicators) and also Analysis of statistical quality data.
- Developing and design validating, giving recommendation and monitoring corrective and preventive actions.
- Formulating / Developing / Preparing current design controls (Prevention and Detection).
- Responsible for document management systems, such as tidying and grouping documents.
You will survive the job if you:
- Have a Bachelor or Diploma degree in Mechanical / Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing / Mechatronics or other related majors.
- Understand the context of quality inspection, auditing, testing experience, corrective action programs.
- Are good in data processing skills using Microsoft Office Excel, Google Sheets, databases with sufficient knowledge of QA tools, concepts, and methodologies.
- Have strong and structured communication capabilities; both oral and written, able to articulate in and out all the product development related matters, towards any kind and type of colleagues.
- Have a passion to bring benefits to farmers in rural areas.