General Administration Specialist USA
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
Job Descriptions :
- Plans and oversees the flow of goods for international and domestic traffic.
- Calculates duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight, and volume of merchandise exported and imported.
- Oversees preparation of documents such as letters of credit, filing tariffs, bills of lading, license agreements, and other correspondence; coordinates other paperwork and documentation necessary to comply with tariffs and customs regulations.
- Serves as a liaison between agents, brokers, banks, shippers, and warehouse facilities.
- Expedites shipping of goods into and out of the country.
- Resolves customs delays.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Through knowledge of shipping regulations and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.