Category Senior Manager
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Category Sr. Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring company product categories along with displays are optimized for sales and marketing.
- Researching and analyzing trends in sales and consumer behavior.
- Drafting reports for the organization to enhance sales.
- Producing, adapting, and advising on display and current marketing materials as needed.
- Communicating with suppliers and retailers about products.
- Optimizing in-store displays withcategory markers, and category usage tips.
- Adjusting strategies and materials to improve sales with new target markets.
- Coordinating and briefing market research initiatives.
- Checking and managing inventory for various product categories.
- handling Feeder, Feed, Benur for shrimp directorate
Category Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or supply chain management or fisheries
- 5 years experience in retail and marketing or fisheries field
- familiar in Vaname Shrimp Business
- An excellent grasp of spatial, design, and promotional planning.
- Up to date with the latest category management principles.
- Proficient at evaluating current business retail practices.
- Ability to write well and generate reports on market activity.
- Possess great negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think from a consumer perspective and understand buying behavior.
- Analytical, creative, and goal-driven thinking.