Parlement Engagement Associate
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2023
You will have amazing opportunities to :
- Cultivate and nurture productive relationships with key members of the Indonesian Parliament to facilitate ongoing engagement and collaboration.
- Advocate for regulatory measures that support eFishery's mission to enhance farming productivity, maintain water quality, prevent diseases, and recommend data-based pond management systems for the benefit of shrimp and fish farmers.
- Develop and execute advocacy strategies to influence and shape regulatory policies, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and government entities.
What you will need to be succeed :
- Bachelor degree of law/ International Relations/ Politics
- 2+ years experience at the same position
- Demonstrated understanding of state and local political and legislative processes
- Strong analytical and independent problem-solving skills; sound judgment and strong collaborative decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong ability to articulate concepts and strategies effectively
- Strong organizational skills and project management experience
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to work remotely or mobile working to travel to different locations, adapting to the needs of engaging with regional government entities and officials in various regions.