Senior Manager - Learning and Development
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
- Gramophone provides end-to-end solutions and services to the farming community in India enabling them to increase their income by giving them the right advice to go to the right market to sell the right products. Gramophone is pioneering Intelligent Farming Platform - using data to guide a farmer in selecting the right agricultural inputs for maximum yield.
- We have established a decentralized distribution model which gives speed and quality service to the farmers. We provide agronomic intelligence based on parameters like soil type, irrigation methodologies, weather, and crop type, to help farmers select the right crop and inputs which can be procured in one place through its platform. At the same time, the farmers can sell their harvest to the Gramophone Post-harvest team at an optimum price.
- Backed by Info Edge, Asha Impact, and Siana Capital, we are continuously growing by 3-4 times annually. The impact we have created at grass root level over the last 4 years of our operations has been phenomenal, as recognized and felicitated by several private and govt. organizations.
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with the organisations objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are.
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- Working closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching
- Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training
- Building relationships with 3rd party training providers
- Designing staple curriculums for all employees (i.e. values)