Product Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
- Gramophone provides end-to-end solutions and services to the farming community in India enabling them to increase their income by giving them the right advice to go to the right market to sell the right products. Gramophone is pioneering Intelligent Farming Platform - using data to guide a farmer in selecting the right agricultural inputs for maximum yield.
- We have established a decentralized distribution model which gives speed and quality service to the farmers. We provide agronomic intelligence based on parameters like soil type, irrigation methodologies, weather, and crop type, to help farmers select the right crop and inputs which can be procured in one place through its platform. At the same time, the farmers can sell their harvest to the Gramophone Post-harvest team at an optimum price.
- Backed by Info Edge, Asha Impact, and Siana Capital, we are continuously growing by 3-4 times annually. The impact we have created at grass root level over the last 4 years of our operations has been phenomenal, as recognized and felicitated by several private and govt. organizations.
- Understanding a business situation and generating Crisp and well-articulated Agile Requirements
- Is aware of creating Customer Personas and User scenarios, storyboards, and customer journey maps to effectively communicate Core product concepts, ideas
- Understands non-functional requirements and is good at defining them
- Hands-on experience in elucidating requirements - workflow, BRD, Epics, user stories, use cases, and acceptance testing
- Modeling processes using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation, Workflows, Swim lanes)
- Understanding the requirements creating User stories, gap analysis, requirement analysis, functional Documentation, etc
- Excellent communication skills and listening skills
- Ability to talk to different stakeholders both internal and external to understand business problems and gather requirements
- Ability to project the business value and opportunity cost to help make objective decisions and help prioritize features
- Background in Product Management / Product Design
- Previously developed product for any startup company
- UI designing prototyping (use of wireframing tools)
- Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
- Customer management and excellent communication presentation skills