Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2023
Are you up for a great challenge with a growing company? As the Project Administrator on site, you will provide administrative support to the Project team, ensuring quality data administration and customer service for both internal and external contractors. You will ensure records are accurately maintained with respect to direct labour, subcontractors, plant, materials, consumable and administration costs and project valuation.
- Administration of contract records.
- Weekly track sheet validation, valuations and data uploads to client system.
- Assist with reconciliation of costs
- Assist with the preparation of Subcontract payments
- Maintain and update Subcontractor information and contractual arrangements
- Preparation of audit back-up Information
- Assisting with the production of financial and statistical reports as required.
- Close liaison with, and provision of assistance to, operational and support staff.
- Management of Competent Authorities Applications to Client
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to this post.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a great business – you will be onboard one of the fastest growing and most exciting businesses in the vertical farming industry
- Be part of a great team – you will work with and learn from a friendly, smart, growing, and passionate team who care about each other and the business
- Grow yourself – a chance to develop yourself and make the role your own as the business and team builds, broadening your knowledge and capabilities to push you to the next level
- Share our passion for driving change for good – sustainable production is at the heart of what we do and we’re B Corp certified
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within Construction industry
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Use of Microsoft Office applications – intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Confident and positive attitude
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Accurate and timely provision of information
- Annual bonus based on company, team and individual performance.
- Employee incentivisation scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Vitality at Work scheme.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- Employee benefits programme with Bravo Benefits.
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Recognised as one of the Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023.
See more open positions at GrowUp Farms
Something looks off?