Husk Power Systems
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Company Description About Husk Power SystemsWhen people have access to power, incredible things happen. Placing ‘power’ in the hands of rural customers helps them realize their aspirations and dreams that they never thought could happen. Making this possible in every village is at the heart of everything we do. Husk is one of the world’s leading rural utility company that provides reliable power to households and businesses, from solar and biomass – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – at anaffordable price.Husk, established in 2008, designs, builds, owns and operates the lowest cost hybrid power plant and distribution network in India and Africa. We offer our customers a flexible ‘pay-as-you-go’ energy service, using a mobile-enabled smart metering system.We provide low-cost energy that matches the growing needs of our customers; for households, community services and productive uses. Our grid-compatible solution can be rolled out quickly and cost effectively to support national electrification plans. To date, Husk has provided electricity to over 12,000 homes and businesses in rural India, Tanzania and Nigeria. Hence reducing 95,000 tons of CO2.Husk is poised to grow rapidly over the next four years and envisions adding over 1700 mini- grids in India,Nigeria and other countries in Asia and Africa. Hence providing clean, affordable renewable energy, 200,000 customers in rural parts of the world that currently have no or limited access to electricity and is dependent on harmful diesel gensets for their power needs. Husk Values:Honesty and Integrity; Act with discipline and integral to your job. Respect each other; Respect Human rights within our responsibility and contractual obligations. Frugal Innovation, Quality, and Reliability; Respect for the environment, health, and safety. Excellence as an attitude; We shall align perception to a common understanding of performance rating and measures., We > I, Fail Fast and Learn Faster Continuous Learning.Husk is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion and welcomes all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, race, or religion. Husk is committed to improving gender balance within its teams in India and globally. Female candidates are therefore highly encouraged to apply even if not all requirements are met. Job Description Key Responsibilities Include:
- Write clean, scalable code using C# programming languages
- Develop technical interfaces and specifications
- Refactor and add new features to existing applications
- Create unit test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Excellent C# programming skills.
- Experienced in .NET based software development for enterprise applications.
- Experience with basic networking protocols – TCP/IP, UDP & HTTP, Websockets.
- Understanding of REST API, JSON.
- Either of MQTT, AMQP or some other message queuing protocols.
- Multi-Threading and concurrency.
- PowerShell, Batch scripting, Linux Shell scripting.
- IoT Solution development and ideally Azure IoT hub or equivalent.
- Event Streaming and specifically Azure Event Hub or equivalent.
- Experience working with RDBMS, Blob Storage and SQL Databases.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git and Azure DevOps. (good to
- Ability to write Unit test case.
- Maximum salary for this role is 12 INR LPA.