Head of Finance
Husk Power Systems
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Company DescriptionHusk is one of the world’s leading rural energy providers. We provide low-cost and reliable power to rural households and businesses, entirely from renewable energy sources. Powering economic possibilities in every village is at the heart of everything we do.We design, build and operate the lowest cost hybrid (solar and biomass) power plant and distribution network in India and Africa. To date, Husk has provided electricity to over 15,000 homes and business, reducing 95,000 tonnes of CO2. Our aim is to provide 30MW of power to 225,000 customers by 2025 and save 350,000 tonnes of CO2 each year. Job Description
- Lead the company's financial operations and manage treasury functions.
- Provide financial information and timely MIS reports to facilitate decision making.
- Manage direct and indirect taxes Manage AR, AP and inventory Manage statutory compliances and compliance reports for investors and lenders.
- Develop and implement financial policies and processes Interact with financial consultants, auditors (Big4) and government agencies.
- Manage audit for multi-geographical entities in a time-bound manner.
- Manage ECB related filing and compliances.
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable.
- Manage multi-locational team of about 12-15 members and retain relationships with Vendors/suppliers.
- Manage relationship with Banks/financial institutions and arrange working capital limits from banks and lending institutions Inter-departmental interaction for planning and providing strategic inputs.
- Restructuring businesses through slump sale, merger and demerger Prepare budget and present financial forecasting reports.
- Adhere to the law and company’s policies.
- A Qualified CA with 15 years of experience in a leadership role; telecom, FMCG, Power/Solar experience will be preferred.
- 10 years of Minimum experience post Qualification.
- Experience of working in dynamic high growth entrepreneurial/ start up organizations.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
- Knowledge of Direct & Indirect Tax and prevailing accounting standards
- Knowledge of Indian GAAP/IndAS, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Hands-on experience of risk management & restructuring through merger/demerger/slump sales.
- Hands-on experience of financial management software and SAP (will be an added advantage).
- A Team Player.
- High on interpersonal skills Self-driven, result oriented, ability to work under pressure.
- Flair for numbers.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Qualified CA
- 20 to 25 Lakhs per annum.
- Medical Insurance.
- Gratuity and travel assistance as per norms.