Category Growth Manager
Husk Power Systems
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Company DescriptionHusk is one of the world’s leading rural energy providers. We provide low-cost and reliable power to rural households and businesses, entirely from renewable energy sources. Powering economic possibilities in every village is at the heart of everything we do.We design, build and operate the lowest cost hybrid (solar and biomass) power plant and distribution network in India and Africa. To date, Husk has provided electricity to over 15,000 homes and business, reducing 95,000 tonnes of CO2. Our aim is to provide 30MW of power to 225,000 customers by 2025 and save 350,000 tonnes of CO2 each year. Job Description
- Identify and onboard diverse brands and products across electronics, appliances, and mobiles categories.
- Convince new age brands to partner with Husk and contribute to our fast-paced growth phase.
- Utilize strong negotiation and analytical skills to establish and maintain successful vendor relationships.
- Manage the app catalogue along with listing prioritization, item data management, consumer and buying trend analysis.
- Monitoring industry and customer trends and staying updated on market developments.
- Conduct advance data analysisto understand key performance indicators and develop action plans based on insights.
- Demonstrate commercial knowledge and experience in driving business objectives.
- Collaborate with suppliers and various internal stakeholders such as supply chain, marketing, and product to drive projects.
- Driving actions and initiatives to improve the customer experience within assigned categories/projects.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize business profitability and expansion opportunities.
- Conducting financial analysis to meet or exceed revenue and profitability targets.
- Effectively prioritize and multitask in a dynamic environment.
- 4+ years of category management experience, preferably with minimum 2 years’ experience in ecommerce business.
- Preferred experience in high growth tech start-up, preferably focused on Tier-2 markets with procurement or category management as a primary function.
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, and recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- 10 to 12 Lakhs per annum.
- Medical Insurance.
- Gratuity and travel assistance as per norms.