Business Development Head-EB2B Business
Husk Power Systems
Husk offers flexible working conditions with employee benefits that are in line with global best practices.
These include clear career growth planning, transparent annual review processes that are gender inclusive,
maternity and paternity leave, gender inclusive workplace conditions, 18 day annual paid leave, family health
insurance, frequent trainings to assist the employees to grow in to the next roles, MANAGER BD Husk does
not believe in micromanagement and encourages its employees to have a healthy work- life balance hence
giving the freedom to manage their workload to be compatible with their life.
Position Objective :-
This is the great opportunity to gain expertise in solar energy and be a part of a growing company
Business. In this role you will be responsible for energy usage and roof top projects, sales across the state
of Bihar. You will reporting to India Head of BDM.
- Responsible for P&L and market share driven growth decision for the eB2B business.
- Responsible for end-to-end growth of the overall business: Monitoring, analyzing and forecasting tracking progress for sales, customer management and operational parameters.
- Market sizing the overall geography and expanding into cities and districts across the territories.
- Responsible for customer penetration and maximization of customer density and customer output in the region Co-ordination and follow up with cross functional teams, for growth and relationship management of existing business.
- Maintaining relationship with the Key Community Leaders in the designated area and mentoring the team towards right relationship management with their respective leaders.
- Building and leading functions including sales, marketing, customer relationship, operations and fulfilment through logistics, procurement and software platforms.
- Drive data driven insights leading to sales ,profitability and customers strategies.
- Own and drive customer relationships.
- Recruit , develop and lead a high-performing team of sales, marketing and operations.
- 12+ years of relevant business leadership experience, preferably in the consumer durables or white goods segments.
- 5+ years of experience in leading high performing sales teams.
- Experience in handling large, multi-tiered, geographically spread sales teams.
- Strong experience in high growth tech start-up, preferably focused on Tier-2 markets with MSME customers/ retailers/businesses.
- Very strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, and recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.ci