Application Management- Capex / Revex
Husk Power Systems
Husk offers flexible working conditions with employee benefits that align with global best practices. These include clear career growth planning, transparent performance review and reward processes that are gender neutral, maternity and paternity leave, gender-inclusive workplace conditions with special attention given to the safety and security of our women employees, 18-day annual paid leave, and family health insurance. Husk does not believe in micromanagement and encourages its employees to have a healthy work-life balance, giving them the freedom to manage their workload to be compatible with their life.
This position offers the candidate an opportunity to drive the growth and success of our organization. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Business Development team in the areas of engineering and execution related to application management. This role involves coordinating and assisting in the development of technical solutions, managing project execution, and ensuring effective communication between the Business Development team and the technical teams. The Assistant Manager will play a crucial role in driving successful application management projects and contributing to business growth. It provides the opportunity to join a growing team that is changing the face of rural electrification in many regions of India and Africa. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is a team player, believes in Husk’s values, has the inherent curiosity to find creative solutions to complex problems, and has an appetite for growth.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Site survey, design & engineering of solar PV rooftop systems in PVSyst, Solar-Lab, AutoCAD.
- Preparation of detailed Bill of Materials & Costing.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to understand client requirements and objectives.
- Provide technical expertise and support in assessing client needs and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Work closely with the engineering team, BD Support and customer visits to develop technical proposals and solutions for application management projects.
- Create detailed project plans, including scope, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Knowledge of industry-specific regulations and compliance standards (if applicable).
● Qualification: BE / B. Tech in Electrical / Electronics
● Experience: 5-7 years
● Industry: Solar PV
● Knowledge of Design, Drawing, Capex / Revex offers, Cash flows, IRR.
● Tie up with developers for Opex model
● Capable of presenting the offer to the customers.
● Area handled: All India.
● This role is based in Patna, Bihar
● Maximum salary for this role is 6-7 INR LPA.