Headquartered in Manila, Philippines, we are a talent marketplace (SaaS) that has helped millions of technology professionals in the Philippines and Indonesia connect with life-changing career opportunities from the U.S and around the world.
We are among the top 3 jobs platforms in South East Asia with 7 million users, thousands of clients including Fortune 500s such as Apple, Google and JP Morgan, and enabling hundreds of thousands of technology professionals to access higher paying jobs each year.
As the Kalibrr Indonesia Country Director, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the legal, strategic, and sales aspects of our operations while effectively managing cross-functional teams across all departments. This opportunity provides a rare glimpse into running, managing, and expanding a business, guided by the senior leadership team. Your partnership with our CEO will be instrumental in driving the company's success.
If you are ready to join a high-growth, financially sustainable company (yes, we are profitable and cash flow positive) that is changing millions of lives, we want to speak to you.
Strategic Leadership and Management
- Work with the COO to develop and execute the country strategy in alignment with global objectives.
- Oversee relevant teams, including EP, customer success, and operations to ensure cohesion and synergy.
- Set clear objectives for performance and growth and evaluate progress against these objectives.
Team Leadership and Development
- Lead, mentor, and develop all teams in Indonesia, promoting a culture of excellence and continuous learning.
- Implement performance management processes and growth strategies for team members.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and unity within local teams and align them with global teams and strategies.
Regulatory Compliance and Governance
- Ensure all business operations and activities adhere to local laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Stay updated on changes to local labor laws and regulations and ensure the company remains compliant at all times.
- Collaborate with legal teams to preemptively address potential issues and challenges.
Representation and Advocacy
- Act as the principal representative of the company in Indonesia in all aspects, including media, industry events, and government liaisons.
- Cultivate relationships with stakeholders, including customers, business partners, government officials, and industry associations.
- Advocate for the company's position on business practices, policies, and regulations.
Business Development and Growth
- Identify growth opportunities within the Indonesian market and collaborate with global teams on strategy development and execution.
- Monitor competitors and market conditions to adapt and refine strategies as necessary.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Law, or a related field, with a strong understanding of legal implications in business operations.
- Previous leadership or managerial experience, preferably within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, ideally within consulting companies.
- Proficiency in B2B marketing, selling, negotiations, and relationship marketing, with an awareness of legal considerations.
- Experience in both corporate multinational and startup/SME environments, with an understanding of legal nuances in different business settings.
- Self-described as a generalist, ambitious, and driven to become a successful entrepreneur or C-level executive, with an appreciation for the legal dimensions of business growth.
- Demonstrable prowess in strategic and analytical thinking, showcasing both critical and innovative thought processes, while integrating legal perspectives.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, adept at collaborating seamlessly across all organizational levels, including legal, strategic, and sales interactions.
- A proven history of instigating change and delivering tangible results, with an understanding of legal implications in achieving outcomes.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion when handling confidential information, especially in legal contexts.
- Job Level
- Director / Executive
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Office 8, Level 18-A Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 52-53 SCBD, Jakarta Selatan, 12190
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening