Testing & Validation Engineer
Log 9 Materials
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Integration and testing of Electric 2W, 3W, 4W & CV Lithium ion battery packs
- Testing & Validation for Li-ion battery HV and LV packs,
- DVP Preparation & execution for Vehicle level and system level
- Component level test planning & execution with external test agencies (Vibration & shock test, Thermal performance, Cells, Packs and Modules level testing, Corrosion test, Salt Spray test, Thermal shock, Abuse test, Drop test, Nail penetration test, Coil heating cell test)
- Experience in testing the battery packs as per the following standards, AIS 156, AIS 038, AIS 004, ISO-26262, UN38.3
- Conducting Homologation and certification test with ARAI, VRDE, GARC, ICAT
- Responsible for making checklists for Field Operations.
- Support On Site technical team who work with different OEM Customers & issues.
- Design Failure capturing and analysis Report
- Technical data collection & analysis for field failure analysis and improvements for product stability.
- Developing & implementing new test procedures & standards for entire product validation andmake it successful
- Component test facility setup, Fixtures developments, Supporting & Follow-up with external test agencies for test strategy and status update to the Management team.
- Min 4+ yrs experience
- Btech in Mechanical / Electrical
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus and adapt to a variety of challengesAbility to conduct detailed procedures in a time-constrained environment
- Familiarity with battery energy storage systems
- Experience in smart energy grids
See more open positions at Log 9 Materials
Something looks off?