Hardware Integration Engineer
Log 9 Materials
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
Role & Responsibilities
- Integration of Log9’s high power batteries to the 2W, 3W and 4W applications
- Product level testing of complete battery pack and vehicle
- Understanding and developing CAN matrices and implementation of the protocol in battery and vehicle
- Vehicle optimizations including wiring, cluster and controller
- FMEA and WCA analysis
- Test case generation and execution
- Documentation of complete process
- Safety analysis of the system
- Bachelor’s degree Masters degree from an accredited college/university focused on electrical engineering, electronics engineering, or related technical field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in embedded hardware/integration
- Understanding or electrical and electronics circuits
- Experience in Hardware Designing for monitoring and control applications for various sub- systems.
- Good understanding of electrical subsystems like motor, controllers etc
- Good understanding on protocols like CAN, I2C, SPI, Modbus, RS485
- Understanding of wiring harness
- Experience applying lithium battery technology to battery modules and packs for full-vehicle high voltage systems required.
- Experience and understanding of automotive high voltage DC power systems, including DC/DC converters, battery chargers, electric motors, power distribution, or grounding required.
- Knowledge of vehicle-level battery systems, including temperature sensing, current sensing, power switching, fusing, electromagnetic interference (EMI), & electrical connectivity required.
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and self-motivated required
See more open positions at Log 9 Materials
Something looks off?