PR / Communication Strategist
Log 9 Materials
Marketing & Communications
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Role & Responsibilities
- Communication Strategy:
- Develop and implement comprehensive communication strategies that align with the organization's marketing objectives and strengthens Log9 brand story in the ecosystem.
- Identify target audiences and create tailored messaging to effectively reach and engage potential employees, stakeholders and clients.
- Determine the most suitable communication channels and tactics to maximize the impact of campaigns and initiatives to target climate and sustainability enthusiasts.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities to determine and execute communication strategies and maintain a competitive edge.
- Public Relations:
- Build and maintain relationships with media outlets, journalists, influencers, and industry stakeholders.
- Develop and distribute press releases, media pitches, and other PR materials to generate positive media coverage.
- Organize and coordinate media interviews, press conferences, and events to promote the organization's brand, founders’ vision and key events at Log9.
- Monitor media coverage and prepare reports on PR activities, including tracking and analysing results.
- Content Creation:
- Write compelling and engaging content for various platforms, including blog posts, articles, social media posts, website copy, and marketing collateral on behalf of founders, leadership, and employees.
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics to ensure accuracy and relevance of content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across R&D, product and enabling functions to gather information and insights for content creation.
- Ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines and maintains a consistent tone and style.
- Content Distribution and Promotion:
- Develop and implement content distribution strategies such as SEO to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Coordinate with the digital marketing team to ensure content is effectively integrated into marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Monitor content performance and engagement metrics, making data-driven adjustments as necessary.
- Brand Reputation Management:
- Monitor and manage the organization's online reputation through social media listening, monitoring review sites, and responding to customer feedback.
- Develop crisis communication plans and handle PR crises effectively to protect and enhance the brand's reputation.
- Collaborate with customer support teams to ensure consistent messaging and a positive customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field (master’s degree is a plus) with a prior of experience of 4+ years.
- Proven experience in communication, PR, and content writing, as a freelancer or marketing /agency environment.
- Excellent communication skills across writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of PR strategies, media relations, and crisis management.
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools and platforms, SEO best practices and content distribution channels.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an agile environment.
See more open positions at Log 9 Materials
Something looks off?