EA to CEO
- B.E./B.Tech. Graduate in Mechanical/ Production/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, or exceptional Science Grad from a good college.
- Minimum 2 year of relevant experience.
- Under 26 Years
- Be the CEO’s right hand for attending important meetings, taking notes, and being an active participant & knowledge resource, while ensuring executive preparation & effectiveness.
- Maintain sensitive & complex calendars requiring coordination with team members.
- Prioritize & proactively identify gaps and take ownership of projects.
- Find new & efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize time, including weekly reporting (MIS), goal-tracking, and team meetings.
- Make high-quality presentations; help compile and prepare the material.
- Reach out & engage with Industry Leaders / Founders for podcasts/meetings/speaker engagements.
- Demonstrate composure & flexibility, regardless of competing priorities.
- Provide support to various teams.
At Massive Mobility, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about their work and have sheer interest in working in a start-up – learning, contributing, and growing together! You will get exposure to a highly charged, vibrant startup / VC space, and a chance to grow a strong network of useful contacts