We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in HR / Sciences from a Tier-1 college
- Minimum 1+ year of relevant experience in a similar role at a search firm/startup with a flair for recruiting.
- Under 26 Years
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
As the Recruitment Specialist at Massive, you will:
- Use the online/offline recruiting tools & techniques to target the right candidate pool.
- Post, update, and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks.
- Cold-call potential candidates and be the first point of contact for the company, introducing it in the best possible light.
- Maintain a database of promising candidates.
- Schedule Interviews of shortlisted candidates.
- Do background & reference checks.
- Provide support to HR Head in recruitment-related functions.
- Demonstrate composure & flexibility, regardless of competing priorities.
- Do it all day in and day out – with enthusiasm.
At Massive Mobility, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about their work and have sheer interest in working in a start-up – learning, contributing, and growing together! You will get exposure to a highly charged, vibrant startup / VC space, and a chance to grow a strong network of useful contacts